Friday, March 27, 2009

31 Weeks

We are up to 31 weeks! This pregnancy has flown by at times, and at other times (like when the Braxton-Hicks contractions are driving me nuts) it seems to go so slow. We are measuring pretty much on target, and the doctors say that we are having a great 2nd pregnancy. I love this news because I can be a worrywart, and this puts my mind at ease. Mackayla has really started moving around like crazy. At night we love to sit on the couch and watch her move all over the place. Today I felt her have the hiccups for the first time. Mackenzie had them every day the last few weeks that I was pregnant with her, and I was really hoping that Mackayla would do the same.
(To explain the picture--I can never take a picture with my eyes open, so when Jon took this shot, I had to post it!)


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI ASHLEY,

I NEVER SEEM TO HAVE TIME TO COMMENT AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE. I LOVE THIS PICTURE, YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL, (EVEN WITH YOUR EYES CLOSED)! YOUR HAIR LOOKS GREAT AND I REALLY LIKE THAT TOP ON YOU.

I KNOW YOU ARE RELIEVED TO KNOW THAT MACKAYLA IS DEVELOPING ON TIME AND EVERYTHING IS NORMAL. I REMEMBER HOW MUCH WE ENJOYED YOUR HICCUPS AND ALL THE FLIPS AND TURNS YOU MADE IN SUCH A SMALL SPACE! WE LAUGHED EVERY TIME MICHELLE AND YOUR DAD TRIED TO LISTEN FOR YOUR HICCUPS, BECAUSE YOU SEEMED TO KNOW AND YOU WOULD BOP THEM IN THE EAR!

PREGNANCY IS A BEAUTIFUL MIRACLE. I HOPE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO FEEL WELL AND BE ABLE TO ENJOY EVERY MOMENT, UNTIL YOU HOLD YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY IN YOUR ARMS. WE ARE ALL ANXIOUS TO MEET MACKAYLA, BUT NOT UNTIL SHE HAS TIME TO FULLY DEVELOP AND IS READY TO ROCK OUR WORLD, JUST AS YOU DID OURS!!!

LOVE,
MOM