Friday, July 24, 2009

Kaitlyn's 3rd Birthday!

We went to NC last weekend for my niece, Katie's, 3rd birthday party. My dad went with us, and we loved being able to spend time with my sister and her family. Since they moved 2 years ago, it's been hard to get everyone together.
Katie had a Tinkerbell party!
I thought it was hilarious that Katie opened EVERY card and pretended to read it! Mackenzie enjoying watching her cousin open her gifts. I love this serious face!
I am almost too embarrassed to post this video. Mackenzie has never done this before...she blew out the candles instead of the birthday girl. I'm only posting it because it is kinda funny. :)
However, we had a nice chat about it, and she won't be blowing out anyone else's candles!

Mackenzie on her 1st 4-wheeler ride--she loved it. Jon and the kids rode for literally hours that day!
Michael and Mackayla
Stephen and Christopher with Mackayla

Mackenzie with a gorgeous butterfly

This picture cracks me up...we're all looking and walking in different directions. I have no clue why I was staring at the hill?!
On the way home, Mackenzie had a snack of M&M's out of Mackayla's bottle lid--what a nut!

2 comments:

The Berry Family said...

Oh my goodness, look at Michael! He is sooo big! How old is he now? All the kids are to cute!

Angel said...

That video was hilarious!