Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Just hangin' around

Mackenzie constantly asks me to put Mackayla down next to her so they can lay in the floor and watch TV together. I am still amazed at how much Mackenzie loves her little sister.

Here they are, on a different day. Mackenzie grabbed my beach towel to use as a blanket. She wanted to hold Mackayla's hand, too!
I love how sweet my girls are!
Here's a video of Mackayla talking. Of course, as soon as I stopped recording, she talked non-stop! (Don't forget to stop the music at the bottom of the page first!)

1 comments:

Angel said...

I LOVE the picture of them holding hands - soooooooo precious! That will be one to save and remember, show at high school graduations, weddings when they are bigger, etc. They look like they love each other very much!