Saturday, October 23, 2010

August 2010

We had our annual Coleman reunion in August!

All 6 of my parents' grandkids! Mackayla and Michael, Stephen, Chris, Kaitlyn, and Kenzie
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kenzie's haircut for school--her idea to go short!
FIRST DAY OF KINDERGARTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kenzie did so well! Jon, Mackayla, and I walked her into her classroom. The only thing Kenzie wasn't happy about was having to be away from Mackayla. I have to admit, Jon got teary-eyed. He also teared up at registration in April. :-) I was okay for the first couple of days, and then it hit me one day after I dropped her off, and I lost it as I drove away!


Someone is REALLY interested in what's in the backpack!
Kenzie in front of the gym
Kenzie doing her morning work! She was one of the first kids there (I know, surprising, with me as her mom!), so she had the room pretty much to herself that first day.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mackayla, hanging out with her huge basket of toys, having a VERY important conversation.
She actually tries to get IN the dollhouse!

0 comments: