Saturday, January 31, 2009

23 Week Update

We are now 23 weeks, and everything is going great! Other than an UTI off and on the last 2 weeks, I have hardly any complaints. Mackenzie is getting more excited every day, and rubs her baby sister often. Our next OB visit is on February 12 for our diabetes testing--hopefully I will fail that test!
In other news, Mackenzie has been battling a nasty cold since Wednesday. Finally, tonight after constant coughing and no relief from cough syrup we headed to Children's Healthcare. After only 45 minutes, we left with a diagnoses of...an EAR INFECTION!!!! Mackenzie hasn't had one in over 2 years. She had not (and still hasn't) complained of any ear pain, only a sore throat. So here's hoping that Amoxicillan works, and no nasty side effects. We haven't had a RX filled since her last ear infection, so we're keeping a close eye.
And now, a belly pic...
(are they sure I'm only 23 weeks?!)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

DEAR ASHLEY,

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU AREN'T HAVING MANY PROBLEMS, EXCEPT FOR THOSE PAINFUL AND PESKY UTI'S. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING MY THIRD BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGHTER. I HOPE SHE WILL BE JUST AS SWEET AND FEISTY AS THE OTHER TWO!

I HAVE MISSED SEEING MACKENZIE WHILE SHE AND I HAVE BEEN SO SICK WITH THIS HORRIBLE COUGH AND CONGESTION. I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL WE ARE BOTH WELL AND CAN SPEND OUR USUAL TIME TOGETHER.

ALL MY LOVE,
MOM/NANA