Thursday, January 22, 2009

Pretty Nails!

Mackenzie has been going with me to get my nails done (which happens sporadically) and loves getting her nails painted. She cracks me up--she sits like such a big girl in the chair, and keeps her hands very still. She only lets one of the women at the salon paint her nails, and will wait patiently until it's her turn. We went Wednesday morning before work, and Mackenzie picked out a very pale, sparkly pink. When she sat in the chair, she told the lady, "Oh, wait, I need another pink." So, our nice lady got a bright, hot pink polish and brought it over. She painted that on, and started to lead Mackenzie to the "purple light" to dry. Mackenzie stopped her, and said, "I need the other pink on too!" So, she made her own color, and it turned out beautiful!




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

MACKENZIE,
YOUR NAILS LOOK BEAUTIFUL! HOW LUCKY YOU ARE TO GET TO SHARE THESE GREAT MOTHER AND DAUGHTER TIMES! I'M SURE THE STYLIST ENJOYS TALKING TO YOU AND DOING YOUR NAILS AND IT SOUNDS AS IF SHE IS YOUR FAVORITE NAIL TECH. SHE WAS VERY NICE TO INCLUDE BOTH COLORS, SHE PROBABLY ONLY DOES THAT FOR VERY SPECIAL LITTLE GIRLS, HUH?
WE LOVE YOU,
PAPAW & NANA