Sunday, June 21, 2009

3 Weeks Old!

I originally downloaded these pictures last Saturday, when Mackayla was 3 weeks old, but I never got around to writing anything. Oh, well. I guess I have to be flexible! Here are some things we did between Mackayla's 2nd and 3rd week.

My nephew, Chris, graduated from Kindergarten in North Carolina. Jon had gone back to work, so Dad and I took a road trip. Mackayla did great; she slept almost the entire time we were gone (which was about 10 hours) waking only to eat, and spend some alert time with my mom's mom, Grandma 'Ceil. Mackenzie had a blast, of course, getting to spend time with her cousins.

Chris with his Kindergarten Diploma! My sister, Michelle, meeting Mackayla for the first time. She absolutely loves babies, which is why she has 4 of her own. Hands off, Aunt 'Chelle, this one's mine!
My parents' 4 middle grandkids, minus Mackayla (who Michelle was trying to sneak away with, just kidding!) and Michael, who was still in school:

Kaitlyn, Chris, Stephen, & Mackenzie
My Grandma 'Ceil meeting MackaylaMackenzie, Mackayla, & Mommy at Grandma's house
At home, some tummy time!
Aunt Beth & AJ finally got to come for a visit!
Mackenzie loves to help feed her sister.
First bath--and she loved it!
After a bath and massage, Mackayla slept for 6 hours!
Our sweeties!

0 comments: