Thursday, June 4, 2009

Settling in...

We are settled in now, getting used to being a family of four. Jon took 2 weeks of leave, so we've really enjoyed all of us being together, going shopping and hanging out, watching movies, and having some friends over. Here are just a few pictures from this past week.
We introduced Mackayla to her room and crib, even though she's sleeping in our room for now. Mackenzie also had to show her sister her own room, and is excited for when Mackayla can play with her.
One of our many nap times! (Jon loves to photograph me sleeping, and I do give him lots of opportunities!)
Aunt Jenn
(On a side note, we have a lot of surrogate aunts; Mackayla and Mackenzie are very lucky! Mackayla will be meeting her "for real" aunts this weekend!)
Mackenzie being a nut--running around with her shirt on her head, flashing the "rock on" sign she learned from her daddy.
My completely clean-shaven hubby. I haven't seen his upper lip & chin in years!
Great-Grandma Joyce & the girls in their pretty purple dresses she gave them.
My girls!

1 comments:

Sara J said...

Cute pictures. I cannot wait to meet that little beauty.
I love the matching dressing, but be careful, it can be addicting. I dress the girls alike all the time! It does comes in handy when they are both running around. It makes it easier to find them.

Hope to see you soon:)

Sara