Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

Here is our sweet Mackayla, right before we stopped swaddling her. She still enjoys it, so we just wrap her up, leaving her arms out. Every morning, I get Mackayla ready first, then we go in and wake Kenzie. I always get the same reaction: Kenzie rolls over, reaches out for Mackayla, and then holds her until Mackayla is ready to get up. It's adorable, and I know it won't last long, but I'm enjoying it while I can!


:-)



On New Year's Eve we went out for dinner with our friends Joey and Jyn. Mackayla did her usual, and slept...
while Kenzie played Tic-Tac-Toe with Jyn.
After dinner I took the girls to Mom and Dad's, where they spent the night. Here are the last pics of 2009, our girls loving on each other as they have all year!





0 comments: