Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just a day in the life...

Jon and I have both been crazy busy at work during the first couple of weeks of 2010. I've been getting everything in line for a new year in chiropractic (new insurance for patients, updates, new forms, fun, fun, fun! I do really LOVE it!) and Jon was having to go in to work at 3:30am while it was so cold to help all the buses get started. So this week we've been able to relax somewhat. We finally took all of our Christmas decorations down and got them put away in the attic, and the house is looking bare.
I was so excited that my only full day off had a forecast of 50 degrees!!!! So the girls and I went on a walk around the neighborhood, and Mackenzie was able to play outside.
(I am finally saying goodbye to our car seat-stroller combo. We used the same one for both girls, and Mackayla is finally starting to outgrow the car seat. As soon as her little feet got close to sticking out, we knew it was time. We will be installing her new (for her! I LOVE that Mackenzie wasn't rough on her baby gear, and that we can re-use it for Mackayla) car seat this weekend.)
We ate dinner in the living room (I know, I know) one night and watched Marley and Me. After Kenzie finished, she went upstairs to play (Thank God--Jon and I were both boo-hooing at the end, and I don't think she would have liked how sad it was) and I was holding Mackayla. She had gotten really still, and fallen asleep sitting up. Kenzie really enjoying her Snuggie :-)




1 comments:

THE SNEED STORY said...

i really miss you girls. you sure are growing up so fast. we love you and hope to see you soon. love
uncle eric
aunt michelle
michael stephen chris and kk