Saturday, February 20, 2010

Kristen's 5th Birthday!

On a cold, windy Saturday we celebrated Miss Kristen's 5th birthday! She is an awesome kid, with awesome parents that I'm glad to count as my friends. It was a combined party; Kristen's 5th birthday, and her cousin, DJ's 6th birthday. It was a costume party. Well, since I couldn't find Phineas or Ferb costumes, Snow White was the next choice.
The kids played several games. Here they are doing the limbo!
Two proud papas with their sons. Ooops, one of them is only dressed up like a boy!
Mackenzie loved pretending she had a little brother. Hmm, maybe one day!
Having a blast during the dancing contest :-)
Sweet girls (the only pic I got of Kenzie and Kristen together!)
Kenzie dancing her butt off!
Happy Birthday, DJ and Kristen!!!
My little boy and my princess!!! (Kenzie was not happy--I'd just told her it was time to go!)
Kenzie and Dorian, Kristen's little brother

0 comments: