Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playing catch-up!

A quick recap of January 2010:
Jon found an awesome vacuum cleaner (ours had bitten the dust) and surprised me with it one night when I got home from work! It took me a second to see the vacuum, because of this sweet girl hiding with it in the closet!

Mackayla, again, doing what she does best (she IS my kid, you know!).

At the World of Wheels in Atlanta.

Mackenzie and Olivia at the World of Wheels.

After the World of Wheels, two tired little girls!

One NOT so tired little girl.
"Ma, come on, stop it with the camera already!"
Another day, we went to a local jumpy place and had it completely to ourselves. We stayed for over 2 hours, and I did an impromptu photo shoot (This is where I took the photo on the top of the blog).
Kenzie really got into posing, even though I was aiming for natural shots. I guess I'll take what I can get!
This one doesn't even have to be told what to do when she sees the camera!
Again with the posing!
More cheesing.

0 comments: