Saturday, February 20, 2010

PARTY!

Miss Katie's 5th birthday party was on a rainy, cold Friday night, but we all stayed warm keeping up with the kids at Chuck E. Cheese's.
Michael, Jennifer, Kyle, and Katie (and baby #3 on the way!)
Jennifer is one of my best friends--we've been friends over half our lives!!!!
Happy Birthday, Katie!!

Let the games begin!
I just had to throw this one in of my hot hubby!

Whee! On the roller coast with her favorite guy!

This is one of my favorite shots of Mackayla. I adore the face and hand gestures she's making. She was so happy, and grinning non-stop.
Silly girl :-)
Of course we had to do the "cheesy" photo booth!

Kenzie, with her current photo smile.

Me and my sweet monkey!
(Geez, what kind of smile is THAT, Kenzie?!)

Last, but definitely not least, me and the love of my life. :-)


0 comments: